For my third ever newborn photo session, I stretched myself outside my comfort zone. Mom works with my husband and I remember meeting her awhile back but I would class us as strangers. Photographing children or anything that is not your own, is hard. I can take pictures of my kids every day but you only get this one shot to get it right and while I think we got some great shots, there is always room for improvement. I'm just one of those people that believes we are always learning new things and photography is no exception. Thankfully, I love learning new things and every baby is different.
Now, on to the good stuff. This is one beautiful family! Mom arrived not just with outfits for her and her precious baby girl, but props to use and ideas on what kind of shots she had in mind. How awesome is that!? We had a great, if messy afternoon and captured some beautiful moments. Thanks so much for letting me play with you all Emilly and Ish.
Brown Butter Financiers
3 days ago








No comments:
Post a Comment