Pages

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Color

Before Auto Color/Tone/Contrast:
After:
Something doesn't look right to me. I like how his eyes shine more in the second photo but prefer his skin tone in the first.

One of Lainey:

After:
I definitely need to learn how to tweak more and use the auto functions less.  I find it difficult to shoot in a bathroom but love when I see photos other photogs have taken.

3 comments:

Mary Liz said...

Nice fix, but it that in Photoshot or on your camera?

Mary Liz said...

AAAH, that would be photoshop!

Piper said...

you would take out the shadows but them add a little tone at the end to warm the picture. The one I sent back to you the first time--when I went back to look at it I thought was too washed out. I added a little tone back and liked it better. I will try to find it--I often go back over pics and realize what I thought looked good no longer does--very frustrating. We will totally do a lightroom crash course soon. I have lots to learn but am happy to teach what I know. Also, I love your details post up above. You really are getting some great shots. We need to get out little ones together and tag team them. Áine is getting hard to get good shots of--I can usually manage something cute, but it is usually not very sharp because the girl MOVES!!! V is about 1-2 weeks from being able to sit up without anyone super close by to catch the fall, then things are gonna get fun with him! Let's plan to get together after the 4th. Okay, worlds longest comment ending now :)

Inspiration

 

Template by Suck My Lolly